The LINE PATROLMAN is a patented quality control instrument used for accurate induction sealer setting, process monitoring and fault diagnosis.
- Accurately set and re-set the induction sealer
- Monitor production to ensure consistently good sealing
- Warn if the sealer settings are not correct or it is faulty
- Assist with fault finding if sealing problems do occur
- Record readings for QA and traceability records
How does Line Patrolman™ work?
The Line Patrolman is passed down the filling line conveyor and measures the electromagnetic energy received from the sealer.
Because it measures this energy from the position of the bottle cap it automatically takes into effect all variables that affect seal quality (power output of the sealer, conveyor speed (dwell time), height and angle of the sealing head, position under sealing head etc.)
This is much more effective and accurate than just using the controls on the induction sealer. These can only measure the output from the sealer and cannot include the effect of the distance of the sealing head from the bottle or the speed of the conveyor which critically affect the energy input into the cap foil liner.
The Line Patrolman original